So this week began with so many uncertainties, I cannot begin to fathom how many prayers were answered even in the smallest of ways. Having nearly died on Wednesday as I made my way home from work, I'm finding myself a lot more appreciative of even the most negative moments. Thanks to Karilyn's mom, we roomed with them for a couple days before setting out on the trek to find a room with a view. In simple terms, some call it homeless, we call it camping.
We've discovered that finding free waterfront "lots" for our tent is easy until you look near Whitefish. God blessed us with a cool girl at Cowgirl Coffee who told us of a couple party spots that we probably could find a chill place to set up at outside of town. So far, thanks to her advice, last night we spent the night at Beaver Lake, after checking out Tally and the north end of Whitefish(both not good for diff reasons). The spot is definitely a lot better than I envisioned. A million dollar view at a zero cost is pretty sweet. Granted, the nights are cold, the mosquito wage a million to one war, and the fish are still to be reckoned with but I still thank God for everything. Most importantly, a wife that isn't just supportive, but truly loving enjoying the outdoors with me and teaching me so much about love. There are some really tough moments when we find ourselves in tears unsure of what to do and there are moments like when I washed my nasty smelling shoes in the river where we laugh till we cry. Either way, it's a blessing from God that we have each other and our dog. Hopefully I will find out soon what our next step is. In the meantime, thanks for the prayers and we definitely need them. Wherever we are, I'm just glad He is there too and always blesses us with a room with a view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment