Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Journey Has Been Amazing

It's been a while since I've updated this blog.  I can say that I'm excited about the places I've been and the things I've experienced.  My greatest excitement is God using me to minister to kids, something I could never have imagined or dreamt up before.  My lady Karilyn and I continually seek out new adventures and below are pictures of the many things we have done.


Danny, Karilyn, & Neil climbed 14er Mt. Beirstadt 6/27/2014


 Danny & Karilyn Were Designated Photographers for David and Lauren's Wedding Day July 2014


Church Picnic Volleyball Game Summer of 2014


Danny Stops To Take Picture On Way Up Bierstadt 6/27/2014


 Danny and Karilyn before Anniversary Dinner Nov 2014


Danny and Reef Winter 2014


Visit To Assateague Island May 2015



Danny and Karilyn May 2015


Mike and son Bradley May 2015


Mike, Bradley, and Kristen May 2015


Bradley


Hills Of Virginia


Danny Surfing May 2015 Cocoa Beach



Danny and Reef Hanging Out In A Hammock


Garden Of The Gods Infinity Pool For Karilyn's Birthday June 2015


Karilyn Enjoying The View From The Pool


Both Of Us Enjoying The Pool and View


No comments:

Post a Comment