Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Best Thing To Do Is Ask For Help

Today started out late seeing as I had some really bad nightmares last night. I couldn't begin to wake myself up and find footing to start a new day. Yet without fail, David got me up and motivated. I said a prayer to God asking Him to help me find work to make money so that I may continue my journey in Washington. Sure enough, David within thirty minutes comes flying around the corner saying, "yo bro if you want work, I got a guy that needs someone to help him out". Oh yeah, God rocks! It's easy to say I love God, but, it's even easier to see how much God loves me. Anyway, I'm constantly in prayer asking for guidance and love from God to show me the way as His humble servant. Today goes to show that, prayer is the way to go. :) All in all, it was a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment