Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm Falling In Love

So it is true, I'm falling in love. I'm falling in love with God everyday more than I ever could have imagined. At times this month, it's been a struggle to keep trusting in my blind leaps of faith. Yet, my love for Him was unwaivering, my eyes set on the unseen, knowing that when the time is right He will make it known. I have been praying to Him daily to make my next blind step known to me. For I knew, as long as I keep following His way, I will be ok no matter what. This wasn't easy, especially last night, when I looked at the very last of my money, no more than $15. I was broke but not broken. In fact, I was feeling amazing because prayer for the last week has been awesome. I knew in my heart and soul that all I needed was to continue to love Him, those around me, and He would take care of my worries. Sometimes, my mind was relentless and wanted to doubt the steps into the unknown. Then this morning, I got a call, the call, letting me know that I had a job if I wanted it. I'd be doing construction with another Christian brother and it was a wave of relief and joy that overwhelmed me. Not too mention the love for His grace. Yeah, I'm in love, with the One who truly has never and will never give up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment